Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz - Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz - Approved

Suggestion, pizza - make him take you to the Ritz in Maui!  Aruba would be a good choice alsoSmiley Happy

Message 51 of 71
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Suggestion, pizza - make him take you to the Ritz in Maui!  Aruba would be a good choice alsoSmiley Happy

LOL, mise well make it the Ritz in Dubai or UAE or the likes lol along with first class tickets on UAE airlines A380 with private suites, etc Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

True, CC, true, what was I thinking? (ha ha). You are the one who suggested it though, now she may hold you to it................... Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL, mise well make it the Ritz in Dubai or UAE or the likes lol along with first class tickets on UAE airlines A380 with private suites, etc Smiley Happy

only problem with the UAE one is I think she would have to be covered. In that heat, could be kind of oppressive.

Message 54 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like a plan! lol Hey, there is an old classic song called Puttin' on the Ritz. I'll hum along while you make your travel plans!

Message 55 of 71
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like a plan! lol Hey, there is an old classic song called Puttin' on the Ritz. I'll hum along while you make your travel plans!

Band called Taco sings it.. Great classic songSmiley Happy

Have you seen the well to do
Up and down Park Avenue
On that famous thoroughfare
With their noses in the air

High hats and narrow collars
White spats and lots of dollars
Spending every dime
For a wonderful time

Now, if you're blue
And you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where fashion sits
Puttin' on the Ritz
Different types who wear a day coat
Pants with stripes and cutaway coat
Perfect fits
Puttin' on the Ritz

Dressed up like a million dollar trooper
Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper
Super duper

etc, etc.
Message 56 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ CC, you can complete this year with FIA Amex, if they approve you, you can apply for the Visa. They will use the same HP and you will have two twin brothers with the same CL..... something to keep in mind Smiley Wink

Message 57 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:
congrats CC, when I saw your thread I got excited thinking the 140k promo was back. I'm waiting for that before applying. I'm wondering if anyone has tried simply SMing them and just asking for the 140k instead of the two night certs? *hint hint*

Congrats CC!  Like Cal, I thought the 140k offer was up, popped over to Chase's website when I saw your thread, saw it was still 2 nights and figured you applied and was hoping the 140k would pop soon and they'd match offers...

I'm getting stir crazy in this garden everyone keeps mentioning, the Cap1 CLI on my Venture sustained me for a bit, but I'm ready for some new cards.  If the 140k offer pops I'm jumping on it, I do need a MR point stasher, but that can wait until my Amex a while until my AMEX nears a year.  The wifey will need an MR stasher sooner as her PRG hits a year in March...

Oz

Message 58 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats on the approval CC. Hope that 140k offer shows up soon so you can go after it. 

Message 59 of 71
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@ CC, you can complete this year with FIA Amex, if they approve you, you can apply for the Visa. They will use the same HP and you will have two twin brothers with the same CL..... something to keep in mind Smiley Wink

@Anonymous thought about it cause I can afford a EXP pull, but not sure if my Experian is good enough for FIA at 705.. Still a few old paid CO's showing along with some really old lates.. Not sure how FIA/BOA would think of these.. Have a chance, just don't know how good of chance I would have?

Message 60 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.