Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton Approval

tag
madnutz
New Contributor

Ritz Carlton Approval

Due to the current ritz cartlon promotion of 140k points after spending 3k in the first 3 months I decided to pull the trigger and apply, I plan to take a big family trip out to florida next year and I want to try to get the companion pass for southwest airlines, recently I got the 50k southwest airlines bonus and now with this ritz card I can convert those 140k points to 50k rapid rewards as well, will only need to get 10k more points to get companion pass!!!

I was approved with a  5k limit, about a month ago i was also approved for the following cards

CSP - 5k limit

Southwest premier - 5k limit

Amex everyday  - 7k limit

amex prg 

discover IT 3,500 limit

I have a bunch of other cards as well Smiley Tongue 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton Approval

@madnutz wrote:

Due to the current ritz cartlon promotion of 140k points after spending 3k in the first 3 months I decided to pull the trigger and apply, I plan to take a big family trip out to florida next year and I want to try to get the companion pass for southwest airlines, recently I got the 50k southwest airlines bonus and now with this ritz card I can convert those 140k points to 50k rapid rewards as well, will only need to get 10k more points to get companion pass!!!

I was approved with a  5k limit, about a month ago i was also approved for the following cards

CSP - 5k limit

amex prg 

discover IT 3,500 limit

Congrats on the approval!

I got bit by the app bug with this card too.

Message 2 of 19
madnutz
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@madnutz wrote:

CSP - 5k limit

amex prg 

discover IT 3,500 limit

I was going to wait until southwest had another 50k promo so I could scoop up the business version for the points but I figured I would not chance it and get this while it's in front of me, I honestly thought I was going to get declined due to opening up 5 new cards in the last month Smiley Tongue 

The 395AF scares me but with the traveling I have planned next year the 300 air reimbursement and 100 hotel reimbursement should help alleviate the pains.... Do you know if this card is supposed to show up on chase.com when I log in to my account? All my other cards showed up there instantly but not the ritz....

Message 3 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 19
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Great.  Congrats on all your approvals!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@madnutz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@madnutz wrote:

CSP - 5k limit

amex prg 

discover IT 3,500 limit

I was going to wait until southwest had another 50k promo so I could scoop up the business version for the points but I figured I would not chance it and get this while it's in front of me, I honestly thought I was going to get declined due to opening up 5 new cards in the last month Smiley Tongue 

The 395AF scares me but with the traveling I have planned next year the 300 air reimbursement and 100 hotel reimbursement should help alleviate the pains.... Do you know if this card is supposed to show up on chase.com when I log in to my account? All my other cards showed up there instantly but not the ritz....

Ritz will take a day to show. Marriott took like 3 days or so to show up.

Message 6 of 19
victornewman
Contributor

I want this card SO bad (Travel a ton for my job) 

Unfortunately, I don't think I can take another EXP inquiry right now.  It does look like a gorgeous card though.  Maybe next year.  : )

Congrats on your approval!

Message 7 of 19
uswala
Senior Contributor

@madnutz wrote:

CSP - 5k limit

amex prg 

discover IT 3,500 limit

Congrats on all your recent approvals!

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@victornewman wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't think I can take another EXP inquiry right now.  It does look like a gorgeous card though.  Maybe next year.  : )

How many do you have now?

Message 9 of 19
madnutz
New Contributor

@victornewman wrote:

How many inquiries do you have right now? iT can't be worse than me, i have 36 hard inquiries on experian LOL

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.