cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton Chase Card.(metal or plastic)

tag
Adv

Ritz Carlton Chase Card.(metal or plastic)

Hey guys, I just applied and was approved for the Chase Ritz Card, Quick question is the card still coming in plastic? Can anyone who received this card in the last few weeks confirm that? I really really worked hard to repair my credit went from 500-743 in a 1.5 years, and I want a nice Metal card for this accomplishment.Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton Chase Card.(metal or plastic)

It's metal.  Further, from what others have mentioned, it's of a better quality than other metal cards like the CSP and Marriott Rewards.  There's also been a few random metal Venture and VentureOne cards being given out by Capital One as a beta test, just an FYI.  Congrats on the card and successful journey!

Message 2 of 7
Adv

I've read about them being  metal. However, I saw a post from a few months ago stating that they were issueing out plastic cards due to a shortage. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adv wrote:

I've read about them being  metal. However, I saw a post from a few months ago stating that they were issueing out plastic cards due to a shortage. 

Key word there being several months ago :-). They're all metal now

Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adv wrote:

Key word there being several months ago :-). There all metal now

Correct - several months ago there was a shortage on the issuance of metal cards.  I have both (since it's available in plastic & metal), but I specifically requested the plastic replacement to have as a 2nd card.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super-duper heavy metal. I thought DH would say I should get him a card right away. He said it'd just weigh down his wallet. 

You can also request a plastic version, from what I've read.

Message 6 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

it's twice the weight and thickness of CSP and Marriott!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.