Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite Approved

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite Approved

Applied online 8/13 for Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card. Was not instant, but 7-10 day message online. Automated phone system said "you'll hear from us in 30 days". This morning just called into back door, verified address and they sent me a text...20 seconds later..Approved Smiley Happy

Credit line $20,300 -- it is an odd number. great rewards structure and plan on using it well. K straight back to the garden until next summer!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz-Carlton Approved!

WOOT!  Congrats on your Ritz card!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Applied online 8/13 for Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card. Was not instant, but 7-10 day message online. Automated phone system said "you'll hear from us in 30 days". This morning just called into back door, verified address and they sent me a text...20 seconds later..Approved Smiley Happy

Credit line $20,300 -- it is an odd number. great rewards structure and plan on using it well. K straight back to the garden until next summer!

Outstanding approval and SL, congrats and enjoy the benefits 😀

Message 3 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Nice approavl and nice CL!  Enjoy itSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks All! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite Approved

That's awesome! Enjoy!!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 6 of 13
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and for puttin on the ritz! Lol sorry I had to
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.