Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz-Carlton approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz-Carlton approval

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share the news with you all. I got a call from the Security/Fraud Prevention department at Chase to confirm if I did apply for the card. After explaining that I did, I went through some security questions and passed, and was placed on hold to see if I could get an instant approval. Well after 2 minutes waiting... She came back to the line and congratulate me on my instant approval of $10K and I will get my card in the mail withing 2 weeks.  So how about that!

This is my 2nd Chase card now. I think I will retire to the garden for now. I think.. :-)

Ps. Question, how / when will it show on my online account?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz-Carlton approval

Congratulations!!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go BradSmiley Happy Looks like youll be putting on the RitzSmiley Wink. Enjoy it , understand it to be a beautiful cardSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Thanks. I just added it up.
Message 4 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nice approval.

The Ritz card is behind the AmEx PRG and Platinium card I still do not have.  My Chase CSR takes care of most of my travel needs.  I just do not have that much travel accidentals to use the $300 travel incidental credit.  I'll get Ritz card is the $300 credit is on regular travel, just like the CSR.

Already have the SPG.  Have to cut down all the annual fees. 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Ritz! Could you tell us what your scores/util% was at the time of app?
Message 6 of 12
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Nice going! Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

True! I will be delighted if they lower the annual fees. Who wouldnt? In the meantime, although is my only Visa Infinite, I do have others with some premium benefits but not compared to the Ritz. I've always wanted the SPG but for some reason never got it approved.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the Ritz! Could you tell us what your scores/util% was at the time of app?

Hello Scuderia,

My scores were TU 799, EQ 797 and EX 792. My card utilization is currently at 2%. This data was updated on Aug 8th, 2017.

I hope this helps. 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Nice approval.

The Ritz card is behind the AmEx PRG and Platinium card I still do not have.  My Chase CSR takes care of most of my travel needs.  I just do not have that much travel accidentals to use the $300 travel incidental credit.  I'll get Ritz card is the $300 credit is on regular travel, just like the CSR.

Already have the SPG.  Have to cut down all the annual fees. 

True! I will be delighted if they lower the annual fees. Who wouldnt? In the meantime, although is my only Visa Infinite, I do have others with some premium benefits but not compared to the Ritz. I've always wanted the SPG but for some reason never got it approved.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.