9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz.... I finally caved in.

Congrats..

Message 21 of 30
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Are they issuing the metal card now or still the plastic? I know couple of months ago they where having with production...since so many people applied for the card.
Message 22 of 30
bobbay
Established Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
Are they issuing the metal card now or still the plastic? I know couple of months ago they where having with production...since so many people applied for the card.

Metal.

My card arrived today for anyone looking later to track timing from app to account creation to delivery.  When I applied I used my Marriot rewards number and it was automatically updated in their system from the application.  My rewards account is the same it was just updated to reflect the Ritz trait and Gold status.

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 23 of 30
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Very nice... congrats.

Message 24 of 30
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Ritz approval

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're going to do it, do it big. Congrats!

Message 26 of 30
medo
Frequent Contributor

@bobbay wrote:

@kampfer09 wrote:

Metal.

My card arrived today for anyone looking later to track timing from app to account creation to delivery.  When I applied I used my Marriot rewards number and it was automatically updated in their system from the application.  My rewards account is the same it was just updated to reflect the Ritz trait and Gold status.

Nice.  Received my card on Thursday.  I used the lounge club at SEA even though I did not have my cards.  Paid $35.00 x 2.  Called C/S and they reimbursed me for it.  It takes 2-3 weeks to get your Lounge Club card.  

FYI in case you are traveling anytime soon.

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card & limit!  Smiley Very Happy  Like Tortoise, finding it very hard to stay in the garden.

Message 28 of 30
bobbay
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations make sure you call Chase once you receive the card and ask them to match the 140,000. Offer

Done!

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.