Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz....oops

tag
zarteycranford
Regular Contributor

Re: Ritz....oops

Yes I have but was denied for too much avaliable credit on other cards.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 22 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:
Ok I called 888-270-2127 and after getting my info, he said it was approved earlier this morning for $5k.

Grats on your new Ritz card Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 27
alvon123
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Ok I called 888-270-2127 and after getting my info, he said it was approved earlier this morning for $5k.

congrats

Message 24 of 27
ddemari
Super Contributor

I applied for this card around the same time, I should have not opened another card for AAOA reasons but this was the last one on my list.

Chase has approved me for every application but never instant. Freedom was my first chase card and after reading the threads decided to call because I knew I should be approved and they just needed verification on me.

Since then, I have opened a Chase checking, Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred, Slate, Ritz Carlton.... This is why I love Chase, granted they never instant approve me, if I call the status line at least 24-48 hours after app and it has no information for me, I know I will see that account pop up on my account list soon. Granted, one day that cannot be the case. I requested rush delivery on this card 4 days days ago and its still not here. And my app was about 2 weeks ago, but Chase says its enroute. anyways, i still like Chase, a lot. 

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:
Thanks Zelaya. Chase seems to be on to me.

For churn?

Message 26 of 27
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Ddemari, thats very similar to my overall experience with Chase as well.

Nixon, yup.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.