Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roommate Bill Me Later INSTANT APPROVAL

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Roommate Bill Me Later INSTANT APPROVAL

I posted I believe on Friday about him applying for Best Buy and got number to call and they said they would continue for a MasterCard if he wished then told him further processing and would get info in mail. (YAWN)

He needs an iPad for his new job and I love me some Bill Me Later and they are currently offering 1% Bonus Cash back on Ebay Purchases and 6 months 0% with just a $99 Minimum Spend so I said go for that (He has some high util. and some missed payments pretty recently... doesn't always stay on top of things... thinking in the low 600's)

Instant Approval for $801.00!!  (I actually thought that was pretty high initial instant approval but I also have not seen anyone using a Bill Me Later since they really started issueing the credit lines vs. before it was moving all the time.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Re: Roommate Bill Me Later INSTANT APPROVAL

$801.00...What is this the price is right? lol. Congrats to your roomie.

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mauwow0682 wrote:

No he went and applied through Bill Me Later Website directly before shopping and that was his CL given.

He spent about $345 on Ebay shortly after.

Message 3 of 13
Candice
Contributor

Congrats. I do a lot of PayPal stuff and hope to get a BillMeLater in November Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 13
john398
Senior Contributor

Bill me later is nice because it does not report so it will not effect your core accept for the inquire

Message 5 of 13
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

I was referring the the creditline. 801 seemed a bit quirky, but what hay..an approval is an approval Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mauwow0682 wrote:

I was referring the the creditline. 801 seemed a bit quirky, but what hay..an approval is an approval Smiley Very Happy

Discover use to do weird things like this too... I wouldn't be surprised if it's some code to if increases will go through, how long it needs to be... etc. etc.

I have seen like 2462 and stuff like that with them too.

Message 7 of 13
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@mauwow0682 wrote:

I got the same amount last year when I applied. I thought it was pretty strange too.

Message 8 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

BML declined me for excessive obligations. Smiley Sad

This was like 2 months ago.

CONGRATS on you rommies approval!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 13
happyhome40
New Contributor

I love BML. I was approved for 12k last Nov. I mainly only use it for eBay purchases and for purchasing our airline tickets. I like being able to take the is months to pay it off and like stated above, it doesn't report.

Congrats on your roomies approved.

HH40
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.