Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roommate Bill Me Later INSTANT APPROVAL

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Roommate Bill Me Later INSTANT APPROVAL

@happyhome40 wrote:
I love BML. I was approved for 12k last Nov. I mainly only use it for eBay purchases and for purchasing our airline tickets. I like being able to take the is months to pay it off and like stated above, it doesn't report.

Congrats on your roomies approved.

HH40

HOLY CL BML... I didn't know they went that high!

Message 11 of 13
happyhome40
New Contributor

I had bought a timeshare back in Nov and the company I bought though used BML to charge my down payment on. At the time, I didn't know what BML was. I rescinded my contract on the timeshare and then realized that hey I have a credit card. I thought it was a credit card. I called and asked some question about the account and was then told it wasn't a credit card, that it was a line of credit and I had 12k worth. I learn more about it here. I now use it often and love it.
Message 12 of 13
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I got it before I found this forum thinking it would help build my credit. Then learned it does not report, which meant I could ignore it utilization wise.

I was given a strange limit as well, but I charged way over the limit and so the limit just kept growing. I used it to buy silver until it declined the transactions.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.