Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT approval w.Frontgate! CLI???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCT approval w.Frontgate! CLI???

I was approved via SCT w/Frontgate! $500 CL Has anyone been able to get a CLI the same day? There a few things I have my eye on! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SCT approval w.Frontgate! CLI???

It worked for me on my walmart master card, but i dont have any comenity cards.

Congrats tho....
Message 2 of 5
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

nope approved for 3k, no immediate cli.  they are one expensive store though

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 3 of 5
titanium_bbx
Contributor

Was approved for 3000 Frontgate using the SCT (I put alot of products in my cart if that makes a difference)... after i registered the account at the comenity site hit the luv button for a 300 increase same day.

Same for Wayfair , luv button +300 same day.

These were my first 2 comenity's and now I don't see any new SCT popups on their other properties so I think they've given me what they feel is the max. (Also have 1k Sportsman VISA, 2k Motorola, 850 J Crew, 500 Express since those two). Their CLI rejection notices are at least worded nicely... "We'd like to see continued responsible use" something like that. Instead of the usual line items saying "you suck at credit". LOL

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Good to know! I didn't try for one, afterall. I figured I'll use it (& pay) a few times before I try. Thanks, though! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.