Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECOND Walmart CLI

tag
jl4
Established Contributor

SECOND Walmart CLI

After seeing someone else say they were able to double-dip their Love Button Walmart increase, I gave it a shot, as well. 

Quick recap, I opened the card at $500 with mid-5 FICOs. Was balance chased to $380. Last week I requested a CLI increase to a total of $2500, was approved. I felt like I left money on the table, so to speak, but let it go. Fast foward to today when I read that linked thread and decided to give it a shot. I requested an increase to $5000 total, was denied but countered with $4000 total. 

I'll take it. 

I'm "in the garden" so I suppose this is some good garden tending, yeah?

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SECOND Walmart CLI

Haha! Good job!
Message 2 of 6
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@jl4wrote:

After seeing someone else say they were able to double-dip their Love Button Walmart increase, I gave it a shot, as well. 

Quick recap, I opened the card at $500 with mid-5 FICOs. Was balance chased to $380. Last week I requested a CLI increase to a total of $2500, was approved. I felt like I left money on the table, so to speak, but let it go. Fast foward to today when I read that linked thread and decided to give it a shot. I requested an increase to $5000 total, was denied but countered with $4000 total. 

I'll take it. 

I'm "in the garden" so I suppose this is some good garden tending, yeah?

Yup! Congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

A nice increase X2

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!

I guess that is like fertilizing the plants!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! should just be a SP... Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.