Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOCKED with NFCU!!!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: SHOCKED with NFCU!!!

That settles it, i want to marry someone not from the US! Ladies im available though i gotta warn you, 75k you wont get, $75 is more my budget so if you are looking for the Navy lifestyle but not the actual lifestyle, im your Average JoeSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

WOW!! Much congratulations to her, that's fantastic!!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 12 of 15
tonyric
Established Member

HAHAHAHA She doesn't GET 75K allowance. LOL That's just what we put on her app. But that is less than 1/2 of the hosue income.

Message 13 of 15
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Does it has to be a specific gender?
Message 14 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
That settles it, i want to marry someone not from the US! Ladies im available though i gotta warn you, 75k you wont get, $75 is more my budget so if you are lohooking for the Navy lifestyle but not the actual lifestyle, im your Average JoeSmiley Happy

Oh my Gawd, AJC, you just made my night.  Too, too funny Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.