cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHUT UP!! Stash Visa & Ebates Visa approved!!!

tag
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

Re: SHUT UP!! Stash Visa & Ebates Visa approved!!!

@pizza1 wrote:

@bodyboy1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

thats awesome your TU raised to 713 wooohoooo!!! 

I know!!!! I pulled my scores after the approvals because I was like no way I just got approved!!!! Imagine my shock when I got the results!!! It's cray cray and not sure what changed because the other scores are still around the same as well. EQ jumped only 7 pts. I'm sure with the new accts hitting it'll all drop again, so I'll garden for rest of this year for sure! Lol 

>  sometime this year  You will be applying for something else!

maybe...maybe not...

>   Yay!  good for you!  >it's Awesome!    it's funny you talk about Gardening   & Why u feel the need to explain that you apped for An Account  That is your profile   your scores   & You are going to pay for,   it's almost as if you feel guilty for Doing What you Want to!    >     Do You!   Keep getting new cards!   You don't ever have to garden

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 51 of 54
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

^^^Truth.. Do you!
Message 52 of 54
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bodyboy1 wrote:
Yay! Good for you, Good luck, I don't care

You jealous bro? lol  I think it's great she got those cards.

>   that Comment Was for Pizza!   when i said (you're gonna app for something else)   & she said "Maybe, Maybe Not"  Jealous of what?  not nice to be jealous of anything  including over a quarter Million dollars of credit.   good for you &  (Her!)

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 53 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey pizza! Congrats on your approvals! You said your TU score didn't update for like three months. Do you have any of the credit monitoring like a subscription, or you just simply ordered a new 3-b report? And yes 7 months is showing some restraint haha.
Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.