Did you mean: 

SMDH!!! Got 2nd Venture card!!!:)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: SMDH!!! Got 2nd Venture card!!!:)

@Anonymous wrote:

goodness! a potty mouth! censor yourself, woman!

oh please...(shakes head).. Im sure your ears have heard worse, and its the truth 

Message 121 of 146
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Again!

Confess and repent!

guess I shouldnt my last approval then huh? ...

jk

Message 122 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't believe that for a second, lol. Spill it, missy.
Message 123 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

oh please...(shakes head).. Im sure your ears have heard worse, and its the truth 

heavens no!

Message 124 of 146
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't believe that for a second, lol. Spill it, missy.

I dont have another seriously Nixon, I was teasing to see what youd say

Message 125 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Tongue
Message 126 of 146
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

@pizza1 wrote:

Well... Got the Venture card last month for $10k, applied again to test the waters and BAM!!! They matched my new Navy limit after they finally updated to the  CRA!! Well, guess its time to close a few store cards...

so, yes you can apparently have 2 Venture cards. This was the Venture not Venture oneSmiley Wink 

will be interesting to see if they give me the 40k bonus againSmiley Happy  my apr is also higher than the first one too, but it's ok since I PIFSmiley Happy

image.jpg

We're twins! I picked up the same card and limit! Well kinda. I'm a dude and you're a chick and have different parents and we're different ages, well ok so maybe not twins, but you know what I mean.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 127 of 146
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Two points.

* You can disagree with a credit decision someone makes without wishing something bad happens to them. That is unacceptable.

* Replying with profanity is also unacceptable.

It's not that hard to be respectful.

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 128 of 146
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, us women can talk like the sailors of old when pushed far enough.  I almost did that, and had to retract and start over.  But the supervisor on the phone could make out what I was going to say, I ended up getting what I wanted.

Signature needs updating
Message 129 of 146
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
thank you to the few who congratulated me without scolding me, LOL!!! I was super weak at the moment, but Ive since then regained my super powers to stay in the garden...Thank god it wasn't an approval for $500, LOL...

and regards to the high APR....

My file will be "dirty" until 2023 until the BK falls off. I won't get much better than 16.99% because of that reason. I PIF, and keep a 1% reporting every month, so APR isn't a big deal. Smiley Wink

Congrats PIzza good thing you PIF on those cards, time will help bring that APR down eventually....and if it doesn't you can always close and reapply. Smiley Wink

Message 130 of 146
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.