Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLID APP SPREE!!!

tag
ibedat74
Valued Member

SOLID APP SPREE!!!

Gave in to the pressure and apped for the new CSR after seeing all of these success stories.  Approved for 18.9k with 16.24%.  Feeling lucky i decided to go for citi simplicity and got it for 6900 and 16.24%.  To maximize the day hit the luv button on AMEX and went from 3k to 9k and discover from 8600 to 12,900.  Im signing a 3 year lease in the Garden.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SOLID APP SPREE!!!

Wow! Those are great successes. Congrats! 

Message 2 of 14
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Great for you!  Congratulations!  What were your scores if you don't mind sharing?

Message 3 of 14
ibedat74
Valued Member

Depending on source 744-756 on all 3 bureaus.  

Message 4 of 14
ibedat74
Valued Member

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the card?  It lists 7-10 days but was hoping it would be quicker.  I've heard expediting is not an option.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done! Definitely time to join us in the garden!

Message 6 of 14
ibedat74
Valued Member

So chase expedited the card and left it at my door.  Someone grabbed my package and started using the card since it was already activated.  I was shocked that people still did this.  It was taken within 30 minutes of being delivered.  Sad.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibedat74 wrote:

So chase expedited the card and left it at my door.  Someone grabbed my package and started using the card since it was already activated.  I was shocked that people still did this.  It was taken within 30 minutes of being delivered.  Sad.

Sorry to hear about it OP! I'm hoping that they won't leave my package at my door with my Ritz card on it Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 14
ibedat74
Valued Member

Apparently UPS is notorious for doing it.  I had a friend say the didn't even knock on his door.  They just threw it and heard the thump.  I requested them to deliver it to my work address and they said it was not a problem

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, I can't believe that Chase would ship it without a signature required. Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.