Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPG & Simplicity Approvals

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

SPG & Simplicity Approvals

My weakness got the best of me today, but thought I'd at least share some data points for others considering these cards. Planning on buying some living furniture and plan a vacation for the holidays so these will fit in nicely Smiley Happy

Starwood Preferred Guest AmEx
-25k Starwood Points for $3k in 3 months
-Credit Limit $5,000
-SoftPull EX FICO 8 = 759
-8inq last 12mo
-No Baddies
-Wasn't sure if it would be thrown into some review since I just CLI'd my BCP to $25k and also have an ED at $5,300. This is my 3rd revolver (also have a PRG). I've read posts about reaching a $34.5k threshold but I'm not 100% sure how that works and if I'm flirting with danger lol

Citi Simplicity World MasterCard
-0% Purchases & 0% BT for 21mo, 15.49% after
-Credit Limit $5,000
-Hard pull EQ FICO 8 = 685 (not sure which version they used though)
-6inq last 12mo
-1 baddie (open lien, it's not on EX or TU)
-this is my 2nd Citi card, currently have a DC with a $4,200 limit (just recently got my first CLI for $500 after 20 months so I was pleased to see the new approval for $5k).

I applied thinking Citi would pull EX as they always for my new apps and wouldn't have applied if I knew they'd use EQ. Its my lowest score and I was a bit surprised they approved $5k with only a 685. No complaints here!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: SPG & Simplicity Approvals

Great job on those approvals, be very wary of living furniture it just might come back to bite you in the arseSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great job on those approvals, be very wary of living furniture it just might come back to bite you in the arseSmiley Wink

So far in the past week, we have had a thread started by a deceased person and another thread about living furniture....

All this while the eclipse is upon us, Coincidence???

Message 3 of 5
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

LOL goes to show how one word makes all the difference lol
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, so true!. It drives me crazy typing on my smartphone especially after you hit post. I love it when whole words that you know you were thinking never made it to the postSmiley Wink

My Fizombieland ForumsSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.