Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae MC.... APPROVED!

tag
vagrants
Regular Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae MC.... APPROVED!

Wait 6 months, they'll give you auto CLI if you are a good customer. I had this card before the Barclay take over. The CL was $3k (that's what I originally asked since it used to be $500/month caps on 5% groceries & gas and $1k/month cap on 5% books. I wouldn't use above the 5% cap/month and wouldn't use any other categoeries than 5%). Then Barclay took over in last Oct. I got the auto CLI to $7k last month.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 21 of 23
coolbrad
Valued Member

@vagrants wrote:

Wait 6 months, they'll give you auto CLI if you are a good customer. I had this card before the Barclay take over. The CL was $3k (that's what I originally asked since it used to be $500/month caps on 5% groceries & gas and $1k/month cap on 5% books. I wouldn't use above the 5% cap/month and wouldn't use any other categoeries than 5%). Then Barclay took over in last Oct. I got the auto CLI to $7k last month.

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing that info with me! 

Message 22 of 23
vagrants
Regular Contributor

@coolbrad wrote:

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing that info with me! 

Sure thing. Good luck Smiley Happy

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.