Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sallie Mae Rewards card

Congratulations! Now update that siggy! Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 19
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Congratulations! Remember, you can always call again to recon that starting limit using the same HP! Always worth at least 2 or 3 shots! Good Luck!

Message 13 of 19
cardionrs
Established Member

@Santi78342 wrote:

Congratulations! Remember, you can always call again to recon that starting limit using the same HP! Always worth at least 2 or 3 shots! Good Luck!

Wow...thanks.... Santi78342, didn't know that. It's worth the try, will do Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 19
DueDilligence
Contributor

Congratulations..... Are there any requirements for this card and do you need excellent credit? Anyone who can chime on this will be appreciated as always.....

Message 15 of 19
Santi78342
Established Contributor

I don't believe there are any special requirements for the Sallie Mae. I definitely didn't have excellent credit when I got approved in September 2014. I believe my TU (they will pull TU for sure) score was around 680. I also had two paid collections and 3 late payments showing on my CR. Hope this helps!

Any luck on the recon OP? 

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !

Message 17 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 18 of 19
DueDilligence
Contributor

Thank you for the follow up on my question. I will definitely have this card on mind when it comes to applying for new card...

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.