Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Credit CLI!!

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Sam's Club Credit CLI!!

Logged on to hubby's account to chat and see if I could get added as an AU on his card without him having to call since he hates talking on the phone. While I was logged in I hit the luv button and was approved for 4850 from 837. After chatting with the CSR about the AU (successful btw) I asked about a CLI again. Approved for 8000!! His TU is 683 currently with 25% UTI so his score should jump fairly well when the CLI reports. At that point, I'll be hitting up Walmart, Lowe's, and Amazon for CLI's.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Credit CLI!!

@rmduhon wrote:
Logged on to hubby's account to chat and see if I could get added as an AU on his card without him having to call since he hates talking on the phone. While I was logged in I hit the luv button and was approved for 4850 from 837. After chatting with the CSR about the AU (successful btw) I asked about a CLI again. Approved for 8000!! His TU is 683 currently with 25% UTI so his score should jump fairly well when the CLI reports. At that point, I'll be hitting up Walmart, Lowe's, and Amazon for CLI's.

Wow, we have exactly the same set of Synchrony cards, with the same CLI on Sams, except after that for one time in my life i got an online cli from synchrony for $500 making my sams limit $8500. Only difference, i just added walmart MC last month.  TU scores about the same. So based on my personal experience, Lowes may go as high as $12K, Amazon $6K and Walmart $6K Let us know how the others go.. Good Luck and congrats on the cli.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 2 of 3
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Credit CLI!!

Amazon and Walmart are at 6000, and Lowe's is at 10,000 already. Might not get a CLI right now but it's worth a shot.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.