Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club MC Approval w/ Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's Club MC Approval w/ Data Points

Applied last night and was instructed to call within 48 hours. I called and answered like two questions and was approved for $1k. I want to close my eBay card and just ask for CLI on this one. 

Data Points

Transunion: 731

Income: mid $50k

SL: $1000

Lots of inquiries and new accounts 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sam's Club MC Approval w/ Data Points

Sweet 🎊🍾🎈🎉.  With that TU. Chat them up. You should have no problem getting that CL to a more usable number. Congrats. 

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Just curious....Is there something specific about the eBay card you don't like?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Each point is less than a cent. 6000 points = $50. I get better value using other cards. 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

interesting. Thanks!
Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big grats! Im suprised at the sl with your score but since its Sync, one phone call will get that up pretty quickSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Big grats! Im suprised at the sl with your score but since its Sync, one phone call will get that up pretty quickSmiley Wink

I called and spoke to a CSR. I was declined for CLI. I will need to wait for the letter lol 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Sam's Club MC.  Mine is green.  The new accounts are why you got a low SL.  You're lucky it's Synchrony and will grow quick.  You should probably garden for a while unless you want a bunch of low limit cards.

Mine was an instant approval in store for $5,000.  Now it's at $10,000.  I refuse to ask for more.  A $5 rotisserie chicken and a tank of gas occassionally is what mine gets used for.  You really have to be aware of what's a deal and what's not really a deal at Sams.  I live close to a dozen grocery stores so I don't really need to stock up on bulk items.

Message 8 of 10
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I called and spoke to a CSR. I was declined for CLI. I will need to wait for the letter lol 

Let 2 statements cut and then hit the button if it shows

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get that SL up pretty quickly. Big limits get more big limits. Stay away from the little cards.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.