Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapphire Approved - $5000 CL ***Chase Loves Me!****

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sapphire Approved - $5000 CL ***Chase Loves Me!****

I feel like I need to explain my excitement. Aside from the running around I had to do to get the approval due to a fraud alert on my report I was not aware of (thanks a lot Experian) I did not expect to be given this starting limit or anywhere close to it. My signature cards were acquired in late July, limits are $300 and $500. Applied for the CS not CSP and after twiddling my thumbs for days I login to my account and notice this! No option to attach photos yet this was the best I could do Smiley Very Happy How awesome is this limit?! Especially with my scores and lack of history. I stared at the screen for 5 minutes wondering if the comma I saw was all in my head. But it isnt! Woohoo!

Account Summary

Current balance†

$0.00

Payment due date

10/17/2014

Minimum payment due 

$0.00

Balance last statement

$0.00

Available credit†

$5,000.00

Total credit limit†

$5,000.00

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sapphire Approved - $5000 CL ***Chase Loves Me!****

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

I feel like I need to explain my excitement. Aside from the running around I had to do to get the approval due to a fraud alert on my report I was not aware of (thanks a lot Experian) I did not expect to be given this starting limit or anywhere close to it. My signature cards were acquired in late July, limits are $300 and $500. Applied for the CS not CSP and after twiddling my thumbs for days I login to my account and notice this! No option to attach photos yet this was the best I could do Smiley Very Happy How awesome is this limit?! Especially with my scores and lack of history. I stared at the screen for 5 minutes wondering if the comma I saw was all in my head. But it isnt! Woohoo!

Account Summary

Current balance†

$0.00

Payment due date

10/17/2014

Minimum payment due 

$0.00

Balance last statement

$0.00

Available credit†

$5,000.00

Total credit limit†

$5,000.00

Congrats!

Message 2 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Higher Limits beget higher limits! Smiley Wink

Huge Congrats! on the 5K Chase Card Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both! Smiley Very Happy Progress feels great!

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats... Chase is great

Message 5 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

Thank you both! Smiley Very Happy Progress feels great!

I know the feeling Smiley Very Happy

Was so sick of recon every time i app'd then completely out the blue Chase & Barclay's changed all that with Instant Approvals AND Nice SL's Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 26
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

Awesome!  Chase is great.

Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to add the Arrival to my arsenal but I'd prefer to wait until I have six months worth of history at least before I do so. Everything in moderation. Chase is totally great! Need to move some of this limit over to my starving Freedom. Thinking about taking them up on this $200 cash bonus checking account offer that came in the mail. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 26
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Keep up the good work and welcome to the garden!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 9 of 26
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Congrats! A great starting CL. How long have you had your Freedom?

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.