Frequent Contributor

Re: Sapphire Preferred Love!!!!

[ Edited ]

Rackham94 wrote:
I seriously feel like I don't have any not credit card desires lol...

Is my journey over?

Beat AMEX caught the CSP

Maybe work toward those 10k++ CL I guess

:[ #myficoproblems

I feel the same way as you when i've applied for a new card and then another new card calls my attention and feel the desire of applying 

Looking at your siggy, you're missing the AMEX BCE (one of my favorite cards) 

Established Contributor

Drool here I come lol Jk I should stop and enjoy these points coming through already redeemed 75 bucks from amex sync card statement credits from Facebook and Twitter and foursquare ((:
Frequent Contributor

Rackham94 wrote:
Drool here I come lol Jk I should stop and enjoy these points coming through already redeemed 75 bucks from amex sync card statement credits from Facebook and Twitter and foursquare ((:

Go for it... Lol  You're also missing a Credit Union CC. One with a very low interest rate (my CU card is 8.9 % APR for purchases and cash)  and no fees for taking cash  advances . its always recommended to have one card like that in case you need cash. 

Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Senior Contributor

congrats

Established Contributor

Thank you all!

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.