Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shiny new Double Cash

tag
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Shiny new Double Cash

Not technically an actual approval.  I PC'd my Diamond Prefferred to Double Cash today.  I'm calling it an "approval" because being in the garden sucks and this is the only excitement I'm going to see this year...  Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shiny new Double Cash

lol Gardening has its sucky moments. Gotta get your excitement however you can sometimes Smiley Happy Congrats!
Message 2 of 31
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

Not technically an actual approval.  I PC'd my Diamond Prefferred to Double Cash today.  I'm calling it an "approval" because being in the garden sucks and this is the only excitement I'm going to see this year...  Smiley Sad

Congrats! Did the same thing in September. The Citi DP was a waste of time for me and I did not want another HP or another credit card. I am sure you will appreciate your product change  to the Citi Double Cash Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 31
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Now if only they let me do that with my worthless Forward card that doesn't come with the 5x points on restaurants. Ugh.

Congrats.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 5 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

Was waiting on this one. Congrats!

Exactly what i done to bring home the double cash card.

Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Great card. PCd mine in September. Cash back twice as fast than with my Dividends (didn't use categories) and you can redeem at $25!

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

Message 9 of 31
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

CONGRATS 

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.