cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shock!! Finally Credit Limit Increase From Target!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shock!! Finally Credit Limit Increase From Target!

Congratulations! I opened mine 6 months ago with a SL of $700. Today when I was checking my accounts through Mint I noticed that they gave me a CLI of $200. New CL is $900. Nothing mayor but I'll take it. I haven't even used the card since January!

Message 11 of 17
Someoneudontknow
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! I opened mine 6 months ago with a SL of $700. Today when I was checking my accounts through Mint I noticed that they gave me a CLI of $200. New CL is $900. Nothing mayor but I'll take it. I haven't even used the card since January!

Wow! That is Awesome.  Hopefully the credit limit increases won't stop there, I will be more then happy to take $200 increases every couple of months!  Awesome Sauce.

Message 12 of 17
Tyler45150
Valued Member

So far recently that's how it's been for me. I started at $200....moved to $500....finally I updated my financial income and they moved it to $700...I decided to carry a small balance on the card and made a minimum then payed in full and did the minimum again and they raised it to $1300 in 2 months. So weird but that's how it worked.

My Wallet
Discover IT $5K/ Amex Plat $NPSL/ Amex PRG $NPSL/ Walmart MC 10K/ Amazon Store $10K/ Target MC $10K/ Chase Freedom $2500/ Chase Freedom 2 $500/ Chase Marriott VSig $5000/ Victorias Secret $2300/ US Bank Plat $1000/ US Bank College $1000/ US Bank Cash + VSig 5k/ Citi Costco VSig $6,700/ Cap 1 Quicksilver $5300/ AMEX Delta Reserve $11,200/ Amex BCP $25K/ Kohls $2000/ Cap 1 GM World Elite MC $12K/ NFCU Cash VSig $21K/ NFCU Flagship Rewards VSig 32.5k/ Fifth Third Trio $800/ USAA Rewards VSig 14k/ Sams MC 10K
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!  I have the Red card and I think I'll leave it at that.  Can't understand why they are so tight on their SL and CLI.  i can't believe being a cardholder for 9 years and that is the best they will do for a loyal customer, wow!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 15 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Someoneudontknow wrote:

At last to my suprise, I log into my Target account to find a credit limit increase.  Finally after 9 years of being a card member and stuck at $200, I got an increase.  Its not by a large margin but it is a start.  Total credit limit is now $400.00  I read in the myfico forums that you would need to call Target Credit Card Services and update you income which I did Fall of 2014 and BAM!! April 2015.  I got the card when I was in college so, I probably put my income at the time less than $10,000 which part time jobs your really not making anything major.  So, extremely suprised and happy!

Congrats. A 100% increase. wait another 9 years and it will be at $800 Smiley Wink ARgg another old thread. People don't want to create their own. Smiley Mad

Message 16 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!😃

Ron.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.