Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick Worked!

tag
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Trick Worked!

CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 11 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

It's hard to believe now but the "shopping cart trick" really helped launch my own credit journey last year.

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello I have a question for you with regards to shopping cart trick.. "You need to thaw your reports to become eligible for any pre-approvals"" what dows that mean?/ I have no clue what that is. How has this credit cart trick worked for you?? Thanks

Message 13 of 16
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello I have a question for you with regards to shopping cart trick.. "You need to thaw your reports to become eligible for any pre-approvals"" what dows that mean?/ I have no clue what that is. How has this credit cart trick worked for you?? Thanks

Reports can be "frozen", meaning denying access to new creditors. It's a security measure that one can take. Thawing is un-freezing them.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval & please don't take a hard pull from NY&C because you can get a pop up from them also. Use google chrome and clear your history from the beginning & go in your privacy & check the box that says allow popups from sites.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.