cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I wait until Nov. 1st to apply for a secured card? (Wells Fargo)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I wait until Nov. 1st to apply for a secured card? (Wells Fargo)

Hi! I have an experian score of 600. I'm interested in opening a secured card with Wells Fargo. Does anyone know if its better to wait until November 1st so that my current acccounts will report to Experian, raising my score? Or do they send balance amounts periodically throughout the month?

Also. Does anyone have experience with opening a secured card with Wells Fargo? What are some of the reasons (if any) you've been denied a secured card? Thanks a million. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I wait until Nov. 1st to apply for a secured card? (Wells Fargo)

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi! I have an experian score of 600. I'm interested in opening a secured card with Wells Fargo. Does anyone know if its better to wait until November 1st so that my current acccounts will report to Experian, raising my score? Or do they send balance amounts periodically throughout the month?

Also. Does anyone have experience with opening a secured card with Wells Fargo? What are some of the reasons (if any) you've been denied a secured card? Thanks a million. 

Do it whenever is convenient to you.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I wait until Nov. 1st to apply for a secured card? (Wells Fargo)

Thanks! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.