Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleepless night app spree

tag
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Sleepless night app spree

ł was up late the other night attempting to sleep as ł adjust to my new work schedule and my idle hands got carried away…

ł applied for the Chase Marriott Rewards card anticipating a trip out of town in the near future, instant approval for $7,400.00

Then opened a new window and tracked down some Amex backdating (2011, free "4" years) and was instantly approved for the Amex Everyday card for $5,000.00

Lastly figuring ł've already started a spree ł went for the U.S. Bank Cash + since it's been in my sights for a long time and it was sent to underwriting for manual review which ł read is common, it was kicked back as an approval for $6,000.00

Not a bad spree…

Once again ł owe thanks to this forum, ł never would've imagined 4 years ago ł would evolve from having no credit score to having a score in the high 700's, nearly 800 and my diverse credit profile.

Thank you!

Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sleepless night app spree

Nice! Congrats Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@7PM789 wrote:
ł was up late the other night attempting to sleep as ł adjust to my new work schedule and my idle hands got carried away…

ł applied for the Chase Marriot Rewards card anticipating a trip out of town in the near future, instant approval for $7,400.00

Then opened a new window and tracked down some Amex backdating (2011, free "4" years) and was instantly approved for the Amex Everyday card for $5,000.00

Lastly figuring ł've already started a spree ł went for the U.S. Bank Cash + since it's been in my sights for a long time and it was sent to underwriting for manual review which ł read is common, it was kicked back as an approval for $6,000.00

Not a bad spree…

Once again ł owe thanks to this forum, ł never would've imagined 4 years ago ł would evolve from having no credit score to having a score in the high 700's, nearly 800 and my diverse credit profile.

Thank you!

How the heck did you apply late night last night for Cash+  gotta do that on the phone or in the branch..  

Message 3 of 22
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Thanks

Applied over the phone, they're in a different time zone.

Like ł said adjusting to a new work schedule, my late night isn't what most would consider "late night"
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 4 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice run, enjoy your new cards Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 22
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 22
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Can't wait to get out of the Garden and app in 2016!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 7 of 22
happypill
Valued Contributor

Yeah, sleepless nights are a killer to the inquiry count.  Congrats on the great results!

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

You did it! Hooray!!!
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.