Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small bump by Synch Amazon store card

tag
JustinS
Regular Contributor

Small bump by Synch Amazon store card

On Sunday 3/29/2015 was given a small auto CLI on my Amazon store card from $1900 to $2100 (only $200). Guess it's worth noting I recently had made several purchases through Amazon.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Small bump by Synch Amazon store card

I called the backdoor number last week and went from $800 to $3.5k on that card. I'd call and see if you could get more.
Message 2 of 6
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I called the backdoor number last week and went from $800 to $3.5k on that card. I'd call and see if you could get more.

+1

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@JustinS wrote:

On Sunday 3/29/2015 was given a small auto CLI on my Amazon store card from $1900 to $2100 (only $200). Guess it's worth noting I recently had made several purchases through Amazon.

You might want to get on CHAT and put in for another (SP) credit limit increase.

Many have been very successful on CHAT lately including yours truly Smiley Happy

Congrats!

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@JustinS wrote:

Grats on the Amazon CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the Synch luv.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.