Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I'm going to ask Barclays for a $40K CL [UPDATE: SUCCESS!]

tag
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: So I'm going to ask Barclays for a $40K CL

To those of you PM'ing me: Although I'd love to share the name & extension I used it has been an unspoken agreement that I keep my contact confidential.

However I will share the number I used, which is Barclay's version of the executive office, otherwise known as the 'office of the president'. That number is (866) 750-6031. Please don't bother them there for trivial stuff. 

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 31 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jlu wrote:

To those of you PM'ing me: Although I'd love to share the name & extension I used it has been an unspoken agreement that I keep my contact confidential.

However I will share the number I used, which is Barclay's version of the executive office, otherwise known as the 'office of the president'. That number is (866) 750-6031. Please don't bother them there for trivial stuff. 

This will fall on so many deaf ears.

Message 32 of 64
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

This. It will probably be a non working number Monday morning.

Personal:

Business:

Message 33 of 64
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Welp that EO number is about to go bye bye. Here comes the floods of people complaing and demanding increases on their $500 ring cards.

Message 34 of 64
someg33k
Established Contributor

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

This. It will probably be a non working number Monday morning.

+1

How many abused Cap1 EO for nonsense like getting their $19.00 AF removed or a $500 increase... 

But to be fair..... If Cap1 actually had legit CAs to speak with like for example Chase does. Or they educated and empowered their CSRs a bit...

Barclay reps that I have spoken with have been great though.

Message 35 of 64
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

I would have refrained from giving any details about the person.   If Barclays gets concerned about employees being on MyFico, and perhaps giving favorable treatment to others, they can now track her down (assuming there aren't too many others with the To-From CLI you just got)

Message 36 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is awesome! Congrats

Message 37 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So I'm going to ask Barclays for a $40K CL [UPDATE: SUCCESS!]

Could a moderator delete the number please? It would be wonderful to not have another good CS number ruined.
Message 38 of 64
Jlu
Established Contributor

Speaking of which I also have super secret unpublished numbers for Citi and Chase - they're like the backdoor-of-backdoor numbers for their executive offices. I also have direct extensions to girls that are "sympathetic" to our cause =) if someone on here has a truly legitimate need for access to these numbers I can divulge them via PM.  

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 39 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jlu wrote:

Speaking of which I also have super secret unpublished numbers for Citi and Chase - they're like the backdoor-of-backdoor numbers for their executive offices. I also have direct extensions to girls that are "sympathetic" to our cause =) if someone on here has a truly legitimate need for access to these numbers I can divulge them via PM.  

redalert.gif

Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.