Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Synch And Comenity CLI Success For DGF

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some Synch And Comenity CLI Success For DGF

So along with my credit build up I've done a lot of work on cleaning up DGF's reports and got her quite a few new accounts last summer and fall. She's got a couple CO's across all three as well as two small judgements on EX and TU (for some reason not showing up on EQ) so her scores are only going to go so high. She was 580's last July and now is sitting at 640 or so across all three. Got her Walmart, Amazon and AE with Synch and they have not grown. She's had a little luck with CLI's on her Comenity cards but this month hit the jackpot for her on all of these accounts. Walmart from 700 to 3k, Amazon from 600 to 3.5k and AE from 300 to 2k. Carson's from 700 to 10.5k, J Crew from 4.5k to 8.6k, Victoria's Secret from 400 to 1k, Eddie Bauer from 400 to 1.2k. Not a bad month for her. No big change in scores but alot of these are hitting a year old now. 

Nicole Walmart CLI To 3k 9-27-16.JPG

Nicole Amazon CLI To 3.5k.JPG

Nicole AE CLI To 2k.JPG

Nicole Carson's CLI To 10.5k.JPG

Nicole J Crew CLI To 8.6k.JPG

Nicole Eddie Bauer CLI To 1.25k.JPG

Nicole VS CLI To 1k.JPG

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some Synch And Comenity CLI Success For DGF

Congratulations on her success, TA8088! Well done Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on her success, TA8088! Well done Smiley Happy

Thanks humuhumunukunukuapuaa. She was amazed by the results. The Walmart and Amazon were increased over chat by me and she called in on the AE increase. I either guessed right in the ballpark or a little money was left on the table. Walmart was the first and asked for 3k approved no counter so on Amazon asked for 3.5k and again no counter so they might have been approved for more. AE she asked for 2.5k and they countered two but that account is only a couple months old. I was surprised at the CLI's with TU still in the 640's so for those of you frustrated in the 630's and 640's with Synch and no or slow growth be patient maybe once they build a little age and payment history with Synch you can still get decent CLI's. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

TA8088, tell her to be sure to use the AEO card regularly and make large payments, and she will hopefully see the floating box soon to upgrade to AEO Visa! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

TA8088, tell her to be sure to use the AEO card regularly and make large payments, and she will hopefully see the floating box soon to upgrade to AEO Visa! Smiley Happy

I'm hoping that maybe it will be offered at some point. Maybe as we get into 2017 and her BK falls off and her baddies from 2012/2013 get just a bit more age she'll see 680's and some more doors will open. 

Message 5 of 6
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

That's so awesome congrats
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.