Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Chase Instant approval

tag
sengpatt
Regular Contributor

Re: Southwest Chase Instant approval

@dodgeball wrote:

The Chase SW card seems to be a very popular choice of late on these boards. Congrats

Chase recently upped the sign-up bonus for both of the SW cards (i.e. not just the lower-tier one), so that may be one of the reasons why.

EX: 758 (10/12), TU: ???, EQ: ???

BankAmericard Travel Rewards // Citi Forward // Amex Blue Cash Preferred // Gap Visa
Message 11 of 16

Congrats!

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace.
Message 12 of 16

I agree.

Just finished my first spree. Went for, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, Discover IT, and Chase Freedom.  Got 'em all, not bad for 5 days of apps. AMEX PRG is a very strong reward card first year no fee. Good Luck....

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace.
Message 13 of 16
bcdudley
Regular Contributor

I went ahead and put in for an Amex BCE as well. Got a $2k limit on that one. I was a little dissapointed with the limit, but happy to get an Amex.

Would it be worth it to ask for a recon on either the Chase SW or the Amex limit?.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: EQ740, EX695
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 16
sengpatt
Regular Contributor

I don't know about Chase, but most people succeed in getting a 3X CLI from Amex after 61 days. (There is a stickied thread all about this.)
EX: 758 (10/12), TU: ???, EQ: ???

BankAmericard Travel Rewards // Citi Forward // Amex Blue Cash Preferred // Gap Visa
Message 15 of 16
bcdudley
Regular Contributor

Sounds good to me. I can certainly wait. No hurry here.

I have been thinking about pulling on the Discover IT card as well. Should I go for that, or are 2 prime cards this week enough. If I do, is it going to affect my first 2 cards?

I am also planning to purchase a motorcycle soon. Just waiting to find a buyer for an atv I have. Do cc inquiries affect auto loans much? It would hopefully be within the next 30 days.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: EQ740, EX695
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.