Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash Visa CLI to $15,000!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stash Visa CLI to $15,000!!

Just requested and received a $2,000 CLI on my Stash Visa to take it to $12,000.  The credit limit was formerly at $10,000.

I probably could have requested and received 15k on this one, but I'd rather keep it at 12k and save the higher limits for my Ebates Visa and my Sam's Mastercard, which I use more often and are inherently more valuable to me.

Have to leave some wiggle room at Synchrony for future CLI's on specific cards.Smiley Happy

Excited, though Smiley Happy

Note: caved in, called back, and requested to take the credit limit up to $15,000. Approved. * New credit limit is $15,000! *

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Stash Visa CLI to $12,000

congrats!! again..Im waiting on my card in the mail to activate, them Im hitting them up!!
Message 2 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!! You should have asked for $15K. like everyone else Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
congrats!! again..Im waiting on my card in the mail to activate, them Im hitting them up!!

Thank you, pizza! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Thank you, Ron! I want to save CLI room for the Synchrony cards I use more often than this card. Sometimes it's not always best to go for the highest you can on a specific card, so you can save room for CLI's on other cards. Smiley Happy

Plus, I'm trimming and streamlining my profile overall so I have an idea in mind of where I would like each card to be.

Message 5 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Thank you, Ron! I want to save CLI room for the Synchrony cards I use more often than this card. Sometimes it's not always best to go for the highest you can on a specific card, so you can save room for CLI's on other cards. Smiley Happy

Plus, I'm trimming and streamlining my profile overall so I have an idea in mind of where I would like each card to be.

Gotit!!! That's why I didn't want to go too crazy to ask for CLI. I am afraid I might go over the exposure limit. I haven't asked CLI for my ChevronTexaco Visa yet.  It still have the orginal $1500.  I might want to close my Sunglass Hut card. It is pretty useless.

Ron.

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Gotit!!! That's why I didn't want to go too crazy to ask for CLI. I am afraid I might go over the exposure limit. I haven't asked CLI for my ChevronTexaco Visa yet.  It still have the orginal $1500.  I might want to close my Sunglass Hut card. It is pretty useless.

Ron.

Good plan, Ron, I agree. I'd say to close Sunglass Hut if you don't use it, and request a small bump on Texaco. Smiley Happy

It's definitely good for us to keep in mind that we don't want to go too high and get on the exposure radar (or under the exposure microscope) with a lender. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Good plan, Ron, I agree. I'd say to close Sunglass Hut if you don't use it, and request a small bump on Texaco. Smiley Happy

It's definitely good for us to keep in mind that we don't want to go too high and get on the exposure radar (or under the exposure microscope) with a lender. Smiley Happy

Thanks!!!  Good advice.

Ron.

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember, closing cards can be fun! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Remember, closing cards can be fun! Smiley Happy

Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.