Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Stepped out of garden...Citi Thank You.......Citi Diamond app

[ Edited ]

A few weeks ago i apped for Citi Thank you Preffered and after Recon i was approved for 2000 cl.....well the same day i apped for Citi Diamond Preffered as well..got shot down ( inq)...

well  when i reconed the TY app they must have reconsidered the diamond app ( no 2nd pull).......approved 1200....0 % APR......18 months ........then 15.9 after........got the chipped card as well....

Valued Contributor

Re: Stepped out of garden...Citi Thank You.......Citi Diamond app

Nice going, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 832 EX 783 TU 816
App free since 9/15/15
Valued Contributor

Hmmm.  I just got a pre selected invitation from Citi for the Diamond card.  I wonder if that means I should risk it?  Hmmm.  No, I think I will wait for the next offer with reward bonus points!  I was thinking that maybe at Christmas time I should make a list of the Bonus points/rewards that cards are offering and cut my Christmas expenses down in that way!  That would be a sweet way to work credit in my favor!  Get the cards, get the bonus rewards, then PIF them and into the sock drawer!

I swear I am going right to the Garden...... Hopefully to stay there longer than a month this time......
Valued Contributor

Oh and congrats!

I swear I am going right to the Garden...... Hopefully to stay there longer than a month this time......
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

bernhardtra: tread carefully.  I got one last year, applied and denied. 

Valued Contributor

boomhower wrote:

bernhardtra: tread carefully.  I got one last year, applied and denied. 

Yeah, I think they got my information from some lounge thing I have for when I travel.  But don't worry I am not stepping out of the garden until at least June.  I don't have much need for what I have now except now I am have cards which are considered Prime, but even then they are truly near Prime!  How long have you had that Merrick card in your siggy, is it the secured card?  I have one and they are actually pretty easy to deal with and I like them, mine is secured though.  I want so much for them to PC it and make it unsecured with no AF!  But that is not their policy and I knew that when I joined.  Well I did think at some point they would change and give back my deposit!  I thought at some point that I would also be offered an unsecure card also, neither of this has happened.  Now if they offered me an unsecure card in addition to the secure I would refuse as it is a lesser card than the ones that I have.  I wish they would offer more upper end products and convert long term cardholders to them!  I would like to stay with them, but the days are waning for that card.

Frequent Contributor

congrats

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.