Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Care Credit / Sync CLI

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Strange Care Credit / Sync CLI

image.jpgSo, I called Synchrony Financial (yes, I know this was going to be a hp) fr a CLI on my CareCredit. Previous limit was $1k... I needed a total of around $8k for some dental work..(UGH!!). So, I asked for a $9k CLI.  CSR comes back after a few seconds and says your new limit is $10,800.... When was the last time that Sync gave anyone MORE than they asked for?

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Strange Care Credit / Sync CLI

Good for you! I'd love to have a bigger CLI, but don't want that HP. Care Credit is great for personal care and furry babies. I use my account all the time.

Message 2 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

image.jpgSo, I called Synchrony Financial (yes, I know this was going to be a hp) fr a CLI on my CareCredit. Previous limit was $1k... I needed a total of around $8k for some dental work..(UGH!!). So, I asked for a $9k CLI.  CSR comes back after a few seconds and says your new limit is $10,800.... When was the last time that Sync gave anyone MORE than they asked for?

That happened to me too. I had a $2800 SL. One day I asked for it to be increased to 10k... they counteroffered at 12k.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 14
greent
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! Nice CLI. I never get that lucky. Mine are usually small.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be careful posting account numbers in this forum. You might want to blur some of it out. Congrats on your CLI though OP!
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:

Congratulation OP, well done. do you mind to share the phone number you used ?.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Care Credit is one of those card accounts which can prove very useful for many and it might take some time if your start limit doesn't meet with the expense planned, but eventually they seem to have no poblem raising it albeit with that HP.

Congrats! on the new line.

Message 7 of 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@fltireguy wrote:

Congratulation OP, well done. do you mind to share the phone number you used ?.

Thank you.

I called the # on the back of the card. 

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Message 8 of 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

L

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Care Credit is one of those card accounts which can prove very useful for many and it might take some time if your start limit doesn't meet with the expense planned, but eventually they seem to have no poblem raising it albeit with that HP.

Congrats! on the new line.

Still havent seen the HP notification yet... 

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get a HP?
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.