cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success! Got me some CLI's After a Chat online and Call to Synchrony Bank!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success! Got me some CLI's After a Chat online and Call to Synchrony Bank!

True Story, Just got off the phone with Synchrony,

Our TV fried from a surge, Chatted with Wal Mart from the Web site and told them about the situation, also told them I had an amazon account recently that I bought a new TV with and another one just fried so needed another one without hurting my credit, BAM went from 1200 Wally CC to 5k Wally CC.  

And then decided to talk to Smart connect... (Underwriting because the machine declined me)

Talked to the representative over the phone and asked for 5k he came back an countered with 2k I said ill take it, this CL started at 300 11 years ago and now with 2k.  I explained to him where I was at with my other cards and have always been reliable with my payments to Synchrony and had a good relationship with the bank.   All in all Synchrony took care of me.  

I think if your Paypal stays at a low amount if you have a Sur name or anything that doesn't show your first name like it should be on your paypal it hurts your CLI chances, I recently had my paypal fixed because this whole time it was under my middle name including my Smart connect, I explained this to them on the phone too and how paypal had recently corrected this error.  Just thought id mention it if others are stuck in the low limit Smart connect boat.  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success! Got me some CLI's After a Chat online and Call to Synchrony Bank!

Congrats..

Message 2 of 7
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

2/26/15: TU Fico (BarclayCard)- 721
2/18/15: EQ (CK)- 668
2/26/15: EX (EX.com)- 706

Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to all your success Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats great, congrats

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.