Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success! sort of

tag
gnay
Valued Member

Success! sort of

5 months of credit history. this is what i have accomplished so far.

10/2012 cap one secured - $200 (with $49 deposit)

1/2013 Walmart store card - $400

2/2013 Discover IT - $750

Just found out today I was approved for Citi Forward with $2,000! (after about 6 weeks of waiting due to SS verification, which resulted in another pull sadly)

Income, at the time of app, was around $25k. However, with the new job I started a couple of weeks ago, I will be making about double.

I've always maintained less than 10% util rate and paid in full every month (except for one time)

CreditKarma reports 681 with 3 revolving accounts, 8 inquires, and AAoA of 2months.

Today, I tried checking the FICO score through Score Watch 10 day trial, but to no avail. Score hasn't yet been produced due to short history (they said give another month or two).

I need my FICO score asap as I am currently shopping for a car so I know what to expect on the interest rate. Though, I will probably need a co-signer for a decent APR.

After a potential auto loan, I will be gardening for SURE.

Anyways, I am having fun playing credit games so far. 2013 is treating me well!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: Success! sort of

Congrats on the approvals! Especially for the Citi Forward! You are on your way to building excellent credit! Smiley Happy

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 2 of 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Success! sort of

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.