Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet! First Discover auto-CLI!

tag
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Re: Sweet! First Discover auto-CLI!

@MegaZX30 wrote:

So I just got an email a couple hours ago while I was at work (11:50 PM Eastern).
Copy Paste Quote:
"

Congratulations! We're pleased to inform you that your outstanding credit management in the first year has earned you a credit line increase on your Discover® card.

"
I recieved a $400 increase putting my card up to $2,400 total line of credit.

I assume the next phrase is a standard...?
"

In the coming months, we will continue to evaluate your account. Then based on your overall credit behavior and Discover card usage, we may continue increasing your line"

"
I've had my card since Feb. 2013 so that's what 9 months of ownership.

Funny I tried a manual increase a month or two ago beings i've had my card for over 6 months, and I wasn't eligable without a hardpull so I declined and tried a smaller amount same thing and I declined again then I couldn't try anymore it said 'my request' was in process or something along those lines and I couldn't try again until the current request was reviewed or finished. Not sure what 'request' it was talking about though because I declined it both times.

I don't think that has anything to do with this particular increase though.

I think this is nice it improves my overall current utility of the card
I've been making much more then minimum payments but my utility is still alittle higher then I like or like to admit do to some neccesities I couldn't avoid and one personal thing I wanted and I kinda splurged on... (no it wasn't a new game console for anyone thinking it may have been, lol I really want one but I hear there are some 'day one' release issues so i'll be waiting till they get some or most of the kinks and stuff fixed)

Anyway I'm still abit psyched about it, this is my first auto-increase I've recieved from Discover or well any card.

Congrats on the CLI!

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.