Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch Amazon 4x SP CLI

tag
chaos51
Regular Contributor

Synch Amazon 4x SP CLI

My third statement for my Synchrony Amazon Prime card cut today, and I requested a CLI from $1,500 SL to $7,500 via the Luv Button. It came back saying that it couldn't approve my full amount, but it countered me at $6,000. I'll definitely take that considering I've only put $300 max through the card since I opened it, and only used the 5% back offer. As of today, I have Fico 8 scores of Ex 703 (11 inqs) - Tu 704 (14 inqs) - Eq 691 (10 inqs). I have 1% reporting util. AAoA 2.1 years. Oldest account 5.8 years.  I have LOTS of new accounts this year (13). I have been completely transforming my profile since the start of the year. Some of my other approvals, as of late have been JP Morgan Ritz ($12k SL --> $14,500 now after combining $2,500 from my Chase Amazon Prime card and closing it with $500 still on it) and NFCU Flagship ($15k SL). I've also closed out my Barclay Rewards MC and Combined a newer Cap One QS1 into my older upgraded QS, all in the last 30 days.

I'm 100% in the garden now. Which sucks, because I really like that Disco has me pre-approved at 11.99% on the IT lol.

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synch Amazon 4x SP CLI

Congrats on the CLI with synch. Just got a new synch card and am taking note of data points on their CLI for others. Enjoy the newly increased CL. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just had the luv button appear for me the other day on my Amazon card and I'm almost at my 2nd statement...I'm tempted to try pushing it but I think I might wait until the 3rd or 4th statement Smiley Happy.

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats lol, i hope Joltdude doesnt see that Discover apr, his story still haunts himSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.