Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Stash Hotels Visa?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Stash Hotels Visa?!

Welp, thought I was gardening but I stumbled across the Stash Visa which even offers Visa Signature! Something new for Synch, pulled the trigger as the rewards seemed pretty good for independently operated hotels, approved instantly for $2,000. Unfourtunately not the signature verison but it will get there in time. Another suprise is APR is only 16.24% which I believe is the lowest that Synch has ever offered.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Synchrony Stash Hotels Visa?!

Congrats , my sister has this card and she really likes it alot !
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Welp, thought I was gardening but I stumbled across the Stash Visa which even offers Visa Signature! Something new for Synch, pulled the trigger as the rewards seemed pretty good for independently operated hotels, approved instantly for $2,000. Unfourtunately not the signature verison but it will get there in time. Another suprise is APR is only 16.24% which I believe is the lowest that Synch has ever offered.

Congrats on your approval, i do have it with 20K cl but the signature is a little bit tricky, last week i got hit buy the $85 annual fee, totally forget about it, anyways i called this morning and asked for a CLI , denied, called and asked to be upgraded to siggy, no go, i was told that you don't ask for it, they will review your account and then you will get it (if they review your account), well i don't use much, $20 to $80 a month only, i think i sing her a lullaby song and let it sleep for a while.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval, i do have it with 20K cl but the signature is a little bit tricky, last week i got hit buy the $85 annual fee, totally forget about it, anyways i called this morning and asked for a CLI , denied, called and asked to be upgraded to siggy, no go, i was told that you don't ask for it, they will review your account and then you will get it (if they review your account), well i don't use much, $20 to $80 a month only, i think i sing her a lullaby song and let it sleep for a while.

Thanks for sharing that is annoying! The benefits of the Siggy vs the platinum are not the big of a deal to me. But its a matter of pride almost to have the Visa Signature. If they don't upgrade me when my AF comes due will either throw in sock drawer or cancel :/ maybe try sending a letter in for the siggy upgrade? I get the feeling a select few really know what they are doing at Synchrony.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Stash Visa and love it. We travel to New Orleans every year and our favorite hotel is a Stash hotel. This year, with the Stash card, We earned tons of points, too. Enjoy your card.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new card! Very nice Smiley Happy

Just wanted you to be aware that Synchrony does not upgrade any of their cards to signature after the card has already been approved as a regular, non-signature card. Unlike other banks, it's just not something they do.

There are a number of threads on the board about people trying repeatedly to get upgraded to signature on the Ebates Visa and trying to get a Signature upgrade on several other Synchrony cards - yet everyone has been told the same thing - Synchrony does not do this.

It's still a good card to have if you like to stay at their hotels a lot. Just wanted to share the above so you were not disappointed.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.