Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony is on FIRE!

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Synchrony is on FIRE!

Hello all...

A couple of weeks ago, I went on chat to get a CLI from Walmart. I had a CL of $4,500. I asked for $10k, expecting to get denied or countered. I was surprised to get the entire $10k. Yesterday, I tried my luck again on chat for my Amazon Store Card. I had a CL of $4k and I again asked for $10k. I just logged on and was again surprised at receiving the entire $10k. That makes total increases from Synchrony of $11,500. So, I am more than satisfied and will not be asking for any more increases for those two cards. I have not been able to get a CLI for my SmartConnect and there is no chat feature for that one...lol.

Publication1.jpg

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Synchrony is on FIRE!

on FIRE! is so right! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! on your pair! I just got both mine to 5K and we all know what the next step is.

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are alright... Nice limit increase and congrats.

Message 3 of 25
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

on FIRE! is so right! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! on your pair! I just got both mine to 5K and we all know what the next step is.

Thanks and good luck with your $10k bid! I would have never went the chat route if it wasn't for the great advice on myFICO.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! again Synchrony the best! 

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Increases !!!... But where is this chat feature everyone speaks of is it on the synchrony website or the individual store website?

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

onlinecreditcenter page , walmart or amazon versions , login in your account and appear chat with agent and the love appear Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 25
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats a very nice CL, congrats on your CLIs

Message 9 of 25
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Good work - congrats!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.