Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony really hates me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony really hates me!

Okay, I hit the luv button again on Vickies & Bealls.  Got another 300 on each.  Not much, but better than nothing.  I had no idea I can keep hitting that button over and over until it stops.......Smiley Surprised  Got my 1k cli on Discover a little after midnight.  Then decided to try Amazon and Sams Club.  Since Amazon is only 1,300, I assumed they would give me more.  Hard to get much with such a low limit.  With Sams, I just wanted a higher cl so my UT stays at 30% if I decide to buy a tv, etc.  Got a message to call both of them.  Called the numbers they provided and denied! Smiley Sad  No reason either!  I PIF on everything except one card.  I think they should at least have told me the reason?  The guy sounded like a generic zombie.  Shoud I give up, wait 6 months & try again?  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Synchrony really hates me!

It's about all we can do is wait with a denial.

I also tried for a cli on my Sam's Club MC tonight. Denied Smiley Sad No reason given just wait for the letter.

So here comes another free transunion report. I have so many of those lately. I got approved back in October with a $3600 SL and they auto increased it to some weird $4750 number at 2 months. I requested $10K tonite on chat but no joy at all, not even a counter.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the same!  10k exactly!  Ah, that's right.  A free report.  Almost forgot.

Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Yeah i just did a PIF last week and no joy so i suppose it's time to leave balance for a couple statements then try again.

Oh the mysteries of synchrony

Message 4 of 6
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Don't feel bad, they don't like me either.  I have a PPSC account in great standing for a year and recently got it up to $2200.  I have gotten my credit from a bad place to a fairly decent place now, in a little over a  year.  Recently got these - Freedom, CSP, Marriot, Citi AA, Venture, QS (no af).  Also the rebuilder cards Comenity SP trick, 2 old cap one rebuilders. 

And yet Sync won't give me anything else.  ON, Ebates, Wally, Sams, nuttin LOL.  I will try one more time in about 6 months.  Near the end of the year (really want Ebates), if not no biggie.  

I'd say keep trying.  I try on my PP at least once a month.  LOL.  Went from $600 - $1100 - $2200, after much poking and prodding.  Maybe try again tomorrow and hope for a "better" rep, as I have read good stories here regarding Credit Solutions.  Or try the online chat if available Smiley Happy.  GOOD LUCK! 

Message 5 of 6
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Well, hate them back.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.