Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARGET CLI - UPGRADO TO MC - AND I HAVE A QUESTION

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: TARGET CLI - UPGRADO TO MC - AND I HAVE A QUESTION

i missed the limits in your post about your recent clis lol! I remember Ron had a 10k target mastercard and that was incredible to me with target and you have such nice limits in general lol. but dang they are stingy! 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KSK1912 wrote:

Long story short, in less than a year, about 9 months, my target red card went from $300 SL to $4k and an upgrade to MC. After this months statement cut of, it will be a MC and they said i should receive my card in about 2 weeks after statement cut off. 

My question is, how does CLI work on MC version. Same as red card, which is whenever they feel like it, or can you call and ask for a cli, and if you can, is it a SP or HP?

Thanks in advance!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@KSK1912 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@KSK1912 wrote:

Long story short, in less than a year, about 9 months, my target red card went from $300 SL to $4k and an upgrade to MC. After this months statement cut of, it will be a MC and they said i should receive my card in about 2 weeks after statement cut off. 

My question is, how does CLI work on MC version. Same as red card, which is whenever they feel like it, or can you call and ask for a cli, and if you can, is it a SP or HP?

Thanks in advance!

Nice, congrats on the CLI. They are changing the structure so we don't know how they will be with CLI's in the future. I can tell you that I received the 2nd CLI after severla years. Maybe because I am part of the old account which are part under different program.

Yes Mia,

seems like where the older accounts are getting next to no luv, newer accounts seem to grow a lot faster. Is yours the regular Red card or the MC?

Yes, I have the card since 1997. Red card then converted to visa in 2004 and last year MC

That's awesome Mia. My main question for this post was about the cli's for the MC. Is it still the same as the regular Red card, they give it whenever they feel like it, or can you actually call and ask for cli like you can with a bank?

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 13 of 14
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.