Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR and BOA CLI

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

TR and BOA CLI

While tending my herd of cards over the past week decided to try for some CLI's since I'm not seeing any new cards, I took a HP from BOA and got a 5K CLI and hit the luv button on my TR Visa acct and got another 3K.   It's interesting that Comenity closed by TR Visa earlier and reopened it with a higher CL and now gives me a CLI..   I've been a little gun-shy with Comenity since they closed by original TR Visa........not gonna poke that bear anytime soon since my CL with them is now up to 18K.  Thanks to this forum for all the help over the past 3 years my FICOS are now EQ 753, TU 773, EX 787.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: TR and BOA CLI

Congrats on your increases!
Message 2 of 9
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

18k TR?!?!

It's Vegas time Baby!

Congrats on your CLI's. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increases!!

Message 5 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Ecxpa on all your success and as Grill is probably already ordering, drinks are on you? Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ecxpa congrats on your BoA & Comenity TR CLIs nice job! 😊
Message 7 of 9
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats Ecxpa on all your success and as Grill is probably already ordering, drinks are on you? Smiley Wink

Pour another round for everybody in the bar!! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the increase! Also, those scores are looking awesome! Keep it up!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.