cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tales of the Constant Gardener Gone App Crazy - Thank you MyFico!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tales of the Constant Gardener Gone App Crazy - Thank you MyFico!

Awesome!! Could you please tell how your credit score looks now??

Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! That is a stunning lineup--well done!

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!!   Simply fabulous!!!

Hoping I can get my kids here someday...................IF they youngest figures out how to control his desire for instant gratification on every cockeyed idea that floats into his head!!!  If not he will put himself in a world of hurt!!!

Congrats!!!!

Message 23 of 34
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

THIS has to be one of the BEST App Sprees that I've ever read about on this forum, AWESOME SAUCE!!! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 24 of 34
newhis
Valued Contributor

@core wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Income is well into the six figures, but I don't disclose income as over $100K because I don't want to open myself up to questions/FR and having to send in tax returns.

By my math your total available credit is around $350k. With an understated income of $100k? Very nice. Have you ever been declined or had to call recon because of too much available credit for your stated income?

I think OP just added the cards a few months ago on a spree, so I guess no declines for that reason yet. That will change and may ocur from now on. It helps to garden, a lot.

Congrats OP, that spree is epic.

Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Congrats !!!! 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, very impressive. And you were irked about the home loan inquiry, haha! Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@core wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Income is well into the six figures, but I don't disclose income as over $100K because I don't want to open myself up to questions/FR and having to send in tax returns.

By my math your total available credit is around $350k. With an understated income of $100k? Very nice. Have you ever been declined or had to call recon because of too much available credit for your stated income?

I didn't want to make the initial post too long with specifics for each account, but yes I did use what I learned here to call analysts and EOs.  There were no denials, but I did recon the lower limits given by certain banks' computer software.  I was told specifically by the Citi analyst that their online applications always provide lower limits than if you complete an application over the phone, yet so few people call in to ask for higher limits after online instant approval.

I haven't had any issues with too much credit available, likely because the amount I run through credit cards each month for personal and business expenses is so high.

Message 28 of 34
mzgg09
Regular Contributor

Epic! Congrats! I don't think I've ever seen so many 20k+ approvals in an app spree before on this board. Wow!

Experian 750 Equifax 750 Transunion 753
Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome!! Could you please tell how your credit score looks now??

My scores took a hit for sure - between 30-40 points initally.  They have recovered and are almost to the same levels pre-spree and should be once the INQs hit 6 months and my mortgage ages (it finally posted to my reports a couple weeks ago so there isn't a history yet.)

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.