cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tales of the Constant Gardener Gone App Crazy - Thank you MyFico!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tales of the Constant Gardener Gone App Crazy - Thank you MyFico!

Thanks for the update. So, what's next? An AMEX charge card (Platinum)? Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the update. So, what's next? An AMEX charge card (Platinum)? Smiley Wink

I am actually still an AU on my parents AMEX platinum (which I don't use anyway), so I didn't get my own.  If they revamp the benefits to be more lucrative for the annual fee or if the 100,00 points bonus returns, then I will reconsider. 

Message 32 of 34
Boragard
Established Contributor

that is amazing! congrats!

Message 33 of 34
sunni_one
Regular Contributor

If I could give you triple Kudos, I would!  Congrats on an epic app spree!!  I nominate you for the myFICO Hall of Fame!!  You did that: 

pinguin_dance__Like a Boss.gif

BoA Cash Rewards $45k | Chase Freedom $37k | NFCU Platinum $34k | Discover It $30k | Total Rewards $27k | Amex SPG $20k
Hawaiian Air WEMC $20k | Overstock $20k | Citi Simp $18k | Citi DP $18k | Amex Hilton $15k | Chase Hyatt $15k | Best Buy MC $15k
Home Depot $15k | NFCU LOC $15k | Pottery Barn $15k | Wayfair $15k | Target MC $12k | Amazon $10k | Amex BCP $10k | JCP $10k
Macy's $10k | US Bank Cash+ $10k / LOC $8k | Old Navy Visa $5k | Amex Platinum

Fico 08 scores (7/18/17) EX: 771 TU: 770 EQ: 770
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.