Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target CLI

I just checked my Target statement and I've been bumped to $1,200 ($300 CLI) Smiley Very Happy.  It seems like I get a small CLI every 3 months or so I started with a $300 limit last year I am extremely happy to see this one moving in the right direction.  When I first got this card I didnt even think I would be approved, as I try to do in all of my posts, I have to thank everyone on the forum for your insight my credit journey started rocky but now its smooth sailing.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
schsa210
Established Contributor

Re: Target CLI

Congrats on your increase!

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 2 of 11
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Congrats! Just got one myself to 1100 from 700!!
Message 3 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, heiz! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 6 of 11
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  You are one of the lucky few...  I have stopped shopping so much at Target because of their CLI policy. 

Do you carry a balance or PIF?  Do you use the card much? 

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 7 of 11
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had the card?

I got app'ed about 6 months ago with a $300 starting limit. We can spend close to that in one trip (I don't know how, it always seems to happen)...

I've never carried a balance, but they haven't bumped my limit...would've been nice to get a bump before the holidays, I don't plan on carrying a balance but to be able to just get a bunch of gifts for nieces and nephews in one go would be nice...

Sorry that's 50% question, 50% rant. 

Message 9 of 11
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Awesome I love target and hope to see my card grow as well Smiley Wink SL ~~~> 300
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.