Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target CLI

Logged into my account today as my statement cut and I see a cli from 1300 to 3000!!! I was expecting another 500 which is what I've been getting since I've opened. But for some reason, this time it was much larger. I would love to see the MC version one day! I opened 8/2016 @300. 4 months later 500 increase to 800. Then 3 months later 1300 and 3 months again which was this month, 3000!! Loving Target! I've let a balance post every month, never PIF 250 max I let post and they seem to like that from me. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target CLI

Wow! Congrats! I am anxiously waiting for a big jump on my card too.
Message 2 of 7
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Target has been on a roll lately 🎉
Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super grats on super cliSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

*Update* I received 2 letters in the mail from Target. 1 indicating the CLI and the other informing me about the MC upgrade! In August, my Target card will be upgraded to the MC version. I opened my RedCard in August of 2016 and have always carried a balance of about $200. I updated my income every month and saw a $500 increase at 3 to 4 month intervals. Now, MC!!! My scores are between 640-660

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

*Update* I received 2 letters in the mail from Target. 1 indicating the CLI and the other informing me about the MC upgrade! In August, my Target card will be upgraded to the MC version. I opened my RedCard in August of 2016 and have always carried a balance of about $200. I updated my income every month and saw a $500 increase at 3 to 4 month intervals. Now, MC!!! My scores are between 640-660

Congrats on your successes!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target must be feeling extra generous these days.... I received the same two letters! Surprised me! They were the last card I'd expect to not only upgrade to mc,but also increase my limit from 1k to 3k without a request! Ok! I'll take it!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.