Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target MasterCard Upgrade!

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Target MasterCard Upgrade!

Grats on the upgrade and increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry for not replying sooner! I've had the card since sept. I used it in sept for an amount under $50, then PIF. I used it again black friday weekend and PIF... both times i let the balance report before paying. I didn't use it again until last month and paid before it reported... that was for less than $20. So I've barely used it at all. 

Thanks everyone!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 14 of 15
dk2003
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So sorry for not replying sooner! I've had the card since sept. I used it in sept for an amount under $50, then PIF. I used it again black friday weekend and PIF... both times i let the balance report before paying. I didn't use it again until last month and paid before it reported... that was for less than $20. So I've barely used it at all. 

Thanks everyone!

That's about the same behavior I've had. I've received regular increases... hopefully I'll get the Mastercard Smiley Happy 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.