Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempurpedic-wells Fargo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tempurpedic-wells Fargo

Congrats on the card, a nice spending limit, and on doing it for a purpose that should help your well-being.  Threads like this help me feel good, and I want to wish you the best both before and after your upcoming surgery! 

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the card, a nice spending limit, and on doing it for a purpose that should help your well-being.  Threads like this help me feel good, and I want to wish you the best both before and after your upcoming surgery! 

Thanks for the kind words.....

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice going Donny, hope it brings you many sleepful nightsSmiley Wink

Lol!! I hope so. Next year I'm getting a total hip replacement on my right side. So hoping it helps a little now and it will definitely help after the replacement. 

Congratulations!

donny10

Me too Smiley Sad I been putting it off since I need BOTH hip replacement Smiley Sad My doctors has been pushing me for about 14 months now and I just don't want or can't take off from work for up to 6 months Smiley Sad I have almost 4 years sick leave saved up but my boss count on me to much to run the place lol

You should put your health first. I wish i had 4 YEARS sick time. Sounds like your a candidate for a bed like this.

I bought the Tempurpedic Contour Elite medium firm. Says it's one of the best ones for back and joints.

Message 13 of 23
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

They are to soft for me I sleep on one for a week and I had them to come back and pick it up. It was causing me to be in more pain than normal. I have to have a very firm mattress unless the NEW models are more firm than about 3 years ago, But Tempurpedic really does help out alot of people but I am not one of the lucky ones. I am so happy for you since it makes your life a better one Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

They are to soft for me I sleep on one for a week and I had them to come back and pick it up. It was causing me to be in more pain than normal. I have to have a very firm mattress, But Tempurpedic really does help out alot of people but I am not one of the lucky ones. I am so happy for you since it makes your life a better one Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that and hope you found something your happy with.

Message 15 of 23
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thanks buddy I just edited my post

Are the NEW models are they more firm than the ones that are from 3 - 4 years ago?

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Are the NEW models are they more firm than the ones that are from 3 - 4 years ago?

They seem to be. They do have extra firm.

You can actually go to their web site and order a sample of the Mattress you want. I would suggest going to a retail outlet where they sell them and lay on one and see if it is firm enough for you.

I can't sleep on soft either. I got high medium firm.

Message 17 of 23
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Firm is the way to go! Enjoy your new mattress!

CreditXpert Scores: EX [672] | EQ [681] | TU [677] | American Express FICO 8: EX [698]

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 18 of 23
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

They seem to be. They do have extra firm.

You can actually go to their web site and order a sample of the Mattress you want. I would suggest going to a retail outlet where they sell them and lay on one and see if it is firm enough for you.

I can't sleep on soft either. I got high medium firm.

Thank you very much for being kind and taking time and talk about the different type of Tempurpedic Smiley Happy I really do Thank you

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new mattress and approval!! I'm praying you have a speedy recovery from your hip surgery.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.