Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Citi!!!

tag
samahok
Contributor

Thank you Citi!!!

So I have successfully been in the garden for about a year after my first and only spree...however Citi sent me an offer I couldn't refuse for 21 months of 0% APR then 12.99% after that. Which is perfect timing bc the intro APRs on my and I have some balance that can be transferred over. Citi had been bombarding me with offers every week for the past couple of months, but none as nice as this one. I pulled the trigger and was instantly approved for $1800...called for a recon for a higher starting limit but was told it would cost me another hp so I declined. Following the advice on a post I had seen here, I waited for my card to come and tried to cli that way and in less than 24 hrs I checked my acct and my limit was raised to 10k!!!

I'm definitely glad I came out of the garden for this offer since the offer I got two days after the 12.99% offer was at 19.99%. I probably back to the garden now since I have a great mix of cards now...although I did just get a new job which qualified me for NFCU so I may want to open something with them so I can start a good relationship. If anything that can wait.

Thanks for all of the great advice and insight I have gotten on this forum!! I've made huge gains coming from the 550s about 2 years ago and am finally in/around the 7s across the board!!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
MissMc89
New Contributor

Re: Thank you Citi!!!

Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congratulations!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong forum.

Message 4 of 10
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wrong forum.

No, right forum, wrong section. 

OP, congrats on the success with Citi. I can't seem to convince myself to pull the trigger for the Citi Premier. The offer is enticing all around but I would hate for Citi to approve me with a very small CL as well but the main reason is because I want to force myself to pick the weeds and plant the seeds. (Garden) Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 6 of 10
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesone! 

Maybe you can just get your membership started with NFCU now and wait on applying for anything until your ready. Lucky you! 

Message 8 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 10
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Nice job. Congrats.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.